Monday, December 22, 2008

Santa's Workshop




We went to the Santa Workshop at the school on Saturday. They made a craft with "GLITTER GLUE" (NOT MY FAVORITE STUFF, if you read further in my blog you will know what I'm talking about) I think Adele's glue is still not dry. I put them in the back of the van and forgot about then. They decorated cookies. Adele gave hers to Santa, so they let her make another one. Then they did a coloring page. Tyler colored his them made an airplane out of it. When Tyler wrote his letter to Santa earlier this month he said I would like a surprise. When he visited with Santa Saturday he said he wanted a Wii, a Webkin or a four wheeler, not exactly sure what came over him this month. The kids had fun and I was glad for something to do with them on a Saturday afternoon. We also went to the free movie with our friends. It was Madagascar in to Africa. It was ok. I was glad my kids did not understand all the adult humor.

No comments: