

The on Month of December I was obsessed with looking at the ATV on the KSL classifieds. Why you wonder. Tyler's letter to Santa said he wanted a surprise. I new he really wanted a four wheeler, but was afraid to ask for one. So I go addicted checking the new ads that came up hourly. He never did catch me looking at the adds! We ended up finding a 50cc just outside of Brigham City. Cam and I went and picked it up on our annivasary. We had it in the back of the pickup when we went to the temple. We hid the 4 wheeler in a grain bin in the barnyard (that I had never been in before). We got snowed in at my parents house, and did not go home until the day after Christmas. We wrapped the key in a small box with all the kids names on it. It was the last to be opened. Tyler made guesses to what the key was for, but was not convised it was not just his Dad teasing him. We all got dressed in our snow clothes and went looking for it. He did not really believe until he say it. Both Tyler and Adele could not wait to ride it. Grandpa cleared the snow by the grainbine and then went and cleared snow in the field to make a track for them to drive on. I think he was just as excited as we were. (Thanks Grandpa!)


Our puppy loved it the most. He could chase the kids with out them crying.

Tate's favorite gift was a snow shovel.







5 comments:
What a great memory of Christmas. How fun. My kids would love a shovel too.
How fun! They will have great times on the 4 wheeler in the summer and winter. That is neat for Tyler that he could get such a great surprise.
They look so cute on it. Kason said "look at their cute dog."
That is so cool. I'd better not show Mady these pictures or else she'll want one. :)
Sorry I wasn't much help today. I would be happy yto come help you again, or try to help over the phone. I don't know a whole lot about it, butI can try.
Post a Comment