
Tyler is turning eight on the 23rd of this month and is going to be baptized on the 6th of June! I'm really having a hard time thinking I'm old enough to have and eight year old!
(This invitation is intended for family unless you are a close friend who would like to come.) His baptism will be at 10:00 A.M. we will have lunch after. We would love to have you there. I hope it it good weather(cross your fingers, today is pretty rainy and cold).







5 comments:
Wow. Good luck with all the excitement. Hope it is a great day for you.
We will be there. Want me to take some pictures of him that day?
I can't believe Tyler is going to be eight! Where has the time gone? Wish we lived closer so we could come. Even if it does rain it will still be a great day!
I can't believe you're that old either!! J/K We will follow behind you in Feb. I was in the Distribution Center in Logan the other day and they had quad scriptures for half off if you are interested. They are seconds but you can't tell anything is wrong...she said there may be a tiny scratch or something. I thought that's not a big deal if they are going to an 8 year old anyways! So I picked one up for Logan's baptism for $23 (normally $41).
We won't be able to make it, so sorry. We would love to be there, but with Scott having been on 32 hr. work week for the whole month a May, we are a little tight on moolah right now.
Post a Comment