


All the kids loved the Zip Line (even Tate)



This is Tate putting rocks down his shirt(????)Little Boys(?????)


We had a family reunion with my Dad's side of the family at Bear Lake. All of my siblings were there! It was great to see cousins that I had not seen since my Grandma's funeral. We are so close to Bear Lake, but rarely go there (it is strange how we will drive hundreds of miles to see something great and ignore the things around home).





Hail storm in June, Cam was in the shop and said the noise was unbearable. Tate and Adele had a good time eating the hail stones.







3 comments:
What fun stuff. Love the pictures
Looks like you guys had a fantastic summer. I love your new family photo at the top. It was great seeing you!
What fun pictures, I love the one of Tyler in the air, at bear lake. I always miss the good stuff.
Post a Comment