



Adele is the "Tooth Fairy" the other two are pretty easy to guess. The kids and I made teeth out of white clay, and then we baked them in the oven. Tate needed some help when the time was up and they were in the oven longer then they should have been. So the teeth looked like they needed a visit to the dentist. My sister suggested I spray paint them, and they soon returned to there original white selves.
Tate is wearing a bat costume my mother in law made for the youngest boy in there family. It surprised me the first time I saw it because my younger brother had the same costume with he was little. Our Mom's must have shopped the the same fabric stores twenty years ago (could twenty years really be right!!!!)
Tyler costume kept getting more added to it through the week with scouts, carnival and trick or treating. The insulated overalls were to hot for inside.







3 comments:
Too cute. It's fun to dress up.
lol! love 'em!
Such great costumes. I really like Adele's "tooth"
Post a Comment