Thursday, January 7, 2010

Blessing Day



Colton was blessed on Sunday the3rd of January.  Cam gave him a great blessing.  He always does a great job.  My sister Kristin took these two pictures.  My sister in law Mandy and I also took pictures of Colton.  He was a good sport for a month and a half old baby.  He is usually very calm.happy baby.  Some of the things he sleeps through are amazing!  Some days I just want to hold him all day, because he is so cuddle and wants to be held.  Don't get me wrong be both have are good and bad days.

8 comments:

Allison said...

He is absolutely adorable! Congratulations!!!! I also love the pictures. Your sister does a fabulous job!

Kristin said...

The pictures turned out good. I am glad Cam was so cooperative.

Diane said...

The pictures are so cute!!! Sorry we couldn't go. Wish we could have been there.

Rita Peck said...

What gorgeous pictures. I love the one of you holding Colton and Cam is looking through the window. He is so adorable. Glad your 4th is so amicable and cuddly

Cristina said...

Congratulations!!! Colton looks so beautiful in the pictures. I think he looks like his Dad.

jenny said...

Awesome job on the pictures & such a cute baby!

mikeandnicolefam said...

So fun! I can't wait to meet the little guy!!

Katie Olsen said...

He is so. You and your sister look a lot alike. It was a great blessing.