(this is a comment I put on my friends blog and decided to share it with the rest of you.)
Thursday after cleaning poo of the carpet for the second day in a row several loads of peed on laundry, and huge mess in every room for the Little Man Tate. I had a melt down. I left Colton sleeping and Tate playing and went for a walk to the "apple tree". When I came back in Tate said "Dad?" he didn't even know I had left. I told him to get his snow clothes on we were going outside to play. It did wonders for my moral. I decided when Tyler got home from school we were going to go to my parents house to get away. It was great visiting with my family, and the kid got to play with there cousins. I even got to do a sewing project with cute fabric. When I came home cam had been on two snow machining trips. I fill like I can handle life better after having a recharge.
October Photos
10 years ago







4 comments:
Wow what a day. I admit Potty training went by the wayside because I just didn't have the energy to stay positive with it anymore. Glad you found a way to get out. Spring is almost here.
We did have a nice visit ,glad you decided to come.
Sorry to hear about the trouble of potty training. Thank you so much for your help on Wednesday. You could have called I would have taken the kids or cleaned the carpet.
I miss you! Wish we lived closer so our little ones could play together.
Post a Comment