Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentines card

I got the idea for this card from January Scrapbook Trends Magazine.  The directions for the magazine confused me, so mine ended up looking different.  I will give you there directions if you would like to try.

Directions: "For this flower use two sided paper.  Punch (i cut) out eight small circles  and one large (i did not do this circle) .  Fold each of the small circles in half two times, then unfold them.  Bend back two of the edges of the circles so that they form a point.  Turn the circle over and fold the edges back so they meet in the middle. Adhere all eight small circles to the large circle and secure with a brad (I just glued it down). I used a glue dot for the button.

1 comment:

Rita Peck said...

SO cute. i love the blocks too