Monday, April 18, 2011

April Fools

On March 31 my niece was babysitting for us.  When we got back Harper and I found these April fools tricks on the internet.  We decided to try a few out on some of the unsuspecting kids and "others".


We made Meatloaf Cupcakes with Mash potato Frosting

Harper added a lot of neon blue food coloring to the "frosting"  so they looked very believable!

As you can see we got mixed reactions.  Some smiles, some not, laughter and anger (from the let down of not having a sweet snack).



The other trick was JELL-O THAT LOOKS LIKE A refreshing fruit drink

2 comments:

Rita Peck said...

we did the jello one. Mikatie looks ticked about the cupcakes. He He HE

Michelle said...

Wow. I didn't recognize Tate, he has grown up so much. I can't weight to see guys in July. Stephanie Curzon Miller asked me about you on facebook today. I gave her your blog address.