Cam went snow machining with friends, so there wives came over and made a craft with me and the kids. (
we would normally all jump at the chance to go, but it was raining and blowing, and we would rather save the babysitters for a beautiful day). any way here is the project.
 |
| Adele made these two, it's one eye is missing in action. |
|
| I made a few with patterned paper, but they went somewhere else. |
We made these with 81/2 x 11 paper we tried 12x12 paper on others, but is makes the cones really big! We also found it is easier to forget the pattern and just roll up the paper to make a cone, staple, and cut off the extra on the top and side. I used a hot glue gun to glue the eyes, ears, mouth, and nose. Others chose to use the Elmer's Glue.
I plan to fill them with grass and candy for this weekend.
2 comments:
cute Easter ideas Janel!
adorable
Post a Comment