Princess Party
My friend Becki made the cake.
The towers are icecream cones.
The cake not only looked great it
was white chocolate and tasted great too.

- The Princess (and one dragon) decorated crowns..
- The played "Kiss the Frog"
- Princess and the Pea game
- They had a Dance Off and every one reserved an award.
- Then they had a "Cool-Aid party with Birthday Cake.
- Tyler was the "Butler"
- I had a good time making the decorations, and the planning.
- Most importantly Adele had a fun birthday.

Adele's Birthday was June 2, she turned 4 years old. She wanted a Princess Party, so we invited her friend and told them to come to the Royal Palace (Adele's house) dressed for the Royal Ball. (Grey decied to come as a Dragon)







5 comments:
Cute Princess castle cake..I bet it took a long time to make. It reminded me whenMichelle made a castle cake too..
The party looked really fun. Your castle turned out really good. Mom
Good Job on the cake. I made a sand castle cake for Lacey's birthday. Yours looks much better, though.
Cute. Sure wish I could have a girl party. Maybe that's what I should do for mine this year. Plan a little girl birthday.
Thanks everyone for your comments!
I can't take credit for the cake. My friend who makes wedding cakes and other occsion cakes I paid her to make it. She make a littler princess on the front right corner to look like Adele.
I saw a sandcastle cake on a family fun Magazine is that the same cake you made Michelle?
Post a Comment