Wednesday, July 30, 2008

New Horse

Road Trip to Salmon Idaho, close to 600 miles round trip!










When we got to the Ladies house to pick up the horse the kids notices to animals coming to greet them. One was a nice puppy the other was a Fat Tom Turkey. The kids had a great time screaming and running to the trailer when ever the turkey came around them. I was quite a "watch dog".

The kids were surprisingly good on the long, quick trip.

The horse is two years old and is so tall!!! When it is full grown I will have to use a step latter to reach the stirrups! The height of the horse will be good for Cam. Cam rode her tonight after work and she seems really good for how young she is.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

That is really exciting about getting a new horse. Salmon is a long ways for you guys.

Michelle said...

I have a lot of good memories talking on the phone with you and hanging out at your house in Idaho Falls. It seemed to be the social hub. I also remember when we double dated on one of your first dates with Cameron, and we could tell that you liked him a lottttt.

Janel said...

It was fun being in Idaho Falls. It seemed like we had someone stopping in everyday. Kristin worked at Kid Picks then, so she came by a lot. Kristin was also with us on that double date.

Kristin said...

Yep. I remember that. We went to a movie. So why is Michelle thinking about moving there? I like the self portrait. I need one too. maybe I will try that today.

Kristin said...

I like your self portrait it looks good. I need to do that too. So I remember that date, didn't we go to a movie?