Monday, August 4, 2008

Caribou County Fair

Just another reason Grace is Amazing
I love the small county fair it as all the things that makes the State Fair great just on a smaller scale.
  • The food! (my favorite is the peaches/strawberries and cream)
  • The Carnival
  • exhibits (the kids entered cupcakes, and artwork, and reserved blue and red ribbons, I also entered several photos, and got some blue, red, yellow and sweepstakes on a picture of Tate and Crae)
  • The Animals
  • Free stage (with a hypnotist)
  • Parade
  • Demolition derby
  • Things for sell (I bought a necklace, earrings, and a bracelet for a Navajo lady for $20)
  • Rodeo
  • The best part of all it is not to crowded
  • The second best part is; it is free to get in, so the kids and I went everyday for Wednesday to Saturday!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

I heard about your sweepstakes pic. Why don't you post it. I haven't ever seen it.

Anonymous said...

That sounds fun, maybe next year we should go.Mom

Michelle said...

Sounds good to me and I absoluty love that black and white picture of Tate... Nice....

Janel said...

Thanks Michelle, Mom and Kristin Tate really wanted to go on the rides, but I did not buy him a wrist band. Tyler said he was done riding the rides and took off his wrist band, so I put it on Tate and he got to ride for awhile with Adele.