I took this picture of Tate and his Grandpa Crae on the Fourth of July. These two have a great bond. When ever Tate hears the tractor he yells "Papa, Papa".
What an amazing picture. Your kids are gorgeous. You look great like you haven't aged since we were roommates. Small world that you know my sister-in-law. Heh my sister's blog is linked on mine if you want to check it out. I am on Katie's and Tamara's is under Palmer Family. Can't wait to keep looking at your blog.
I'm wife and mother. I have four children. Who make my life full (of joy and other things)! I have been blessed with a wonderful husband who I will love forever!
3 comments:
Very cute picture.Mom
That is cute. Having pictures like that is nice.
What an amazing picture. Your kids are gorgeous. You look great like you haven't aged since we were roommates. Small world that you know my sister-in-law. Heh my sister's blog is linked on mine if you want to check it out. I am on Katie's and Tamara's is under Palmer Family. Can't wait to keep looking at your blog.
Post a Comment