Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Adele's first day of Pre-school

This is Adele at Miss Melia's pre-school. She is with her good friend Emily Wheeler. They have been friends since they were both babies in Young Women s (with there Mom's)


I asked Adele what she liked about pre-school and
She said,
  • I like new friends.

  • That I can go everyday. (I will have to explain it is only twice a week)
  • I colored my shirt myself. (I believe it was a paper shirt)
(I had a better picture of Adele, but I chose the wrong one and I'm not sure how to remove this picture so I guess I will just leave it)

4 comments:

Rita Peck said...

HOw fun. My preschooler wants to go but we are putting it off for now. Good luck with preschool

Kristin said...

Fun. That's good Adele has a best friend to go with. I'm up in the air about sending Kason or not. But it would be easier I'm sure if he had a friend to go too.

Allison said...

I can't believe Adele is old enough for preschool. I also didn't recognize Emily. Man, they have grown. What happen to the good ole young women days when they were babies? My, my how time flies.

Janel said...

Pre-school is very reasonable here. Other wise I would have to do home pre-school.
Adele is tall for her age so it seems like she is growing up to fast.