Thursday, August 21, 2008

Tyler's First Day

The night before school I cut Tyler's hair it has been growing since the spring. Cam had promised Tyler he would not say anything about how shaggy his hair was getting if he would cut it before school. So at 7:45 P.M. it was all cut off. It has been great to see his eyes again it seems like his attitude has changed also. I'm not sure if it is because he has gone back to school and has a fun teacher, or if his "punk" hair is gone. eather way I enjoy it while it lasts. He is a great kid!
While Tate had his nap yesterday Adele and I played with the Leap Frog letter toys, made cookies, ant trimmed her hair. It was nice to have time with just the two of us.

2nd Grade Student Questionnaire

What are some things that you are really good at?
(Tyler's answer) eating chocolate, riding a bike, singing to myself

What is your favorite subject in school? why?
Art, because I get to do different activities each time.

What is something you really want to learn in 2nd grade?
Science

What king of books, magazines, catalogs, etc. do you like to read? Why?
Train books, I like how they move by. Joke books because sometimes they are really funny.

What do you like to do in your free time? (hobbies, sports, etc)
Ride bikes, play with friends, watch TV, play soccer, kind of like to ride horses.

What are some other things that Mr. Sotutu should know about you?
"I'm a teeny weeny bit shy", I have a little sister and a little brother. My Dad is tall and has a pretty long mustache (no beard). That way you will recognize my Dad when you see him.

7 comments:

Diane said...

I like the answer Tyler gave about Cam and his mustache...it made me laugh.

Jodi said...

Janel,

So glad your looking at my blog becauseI have been checking yours our too. I'll just have to add you to my friends list. That way I won't feel like I'm sneaking around.
Cambree is going to Miss Melia's. she is the the Tuesday/Thursday class as well. It will be fun for them to meet each other and make a new friend.

Jodi said...

The sad thing about the counter is that at least half of the visits to my site are me playing around on my blog and changing things around. I really don't have many friends that blog.

Anonymous said...

Tyler looks like his old self again. How does he like his new teacher?Grandma

Michelle said...

Sounds like you are really happy in Grace. I wish we could finally settle down.

Janel said...

Tyler really likes his new teacher! He talks about how good his table is. They got the most points for the week and got pick a toy.

Allison said...

Tyler's answers crack me up. I about fell off my chair laughing when he described his dad. That questionaire needs to go in his scrapbook. Hilarious!!!