Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Amazing People

On Friday I helped set a garage sell for my good friends and also stayed most of the next day helping. It was great to see how the community supports one another, and give so freely (with donation and bake sell items, time, and the things they bought and the money they donated.
It is Just another reason why Grace is amazing:
Is the great people who live here
My parents stopped by for a quick visit on there way to my cousins wedding in Georgetown.
It was great to have them in our home.
Then I went back to the garage sell to clean up, most of it had been done by a friend who stopped to help. I'm over whelmed by peoples love for each other!

During all this time with the garage sell the kids came to set up and the helped! and they played with the toys that were for selll and rode bikes and things. The next day Cam and my Mother in Law Carol had the kids. I'm so thankful for a loving family who supports me in the things I do.

3 comments:

Allison said...

Thanks Janel for sharing your time and talents to help others. You are awesome. I wish I could of been there to help.

Janel said...

I was hoping it did not sound like that when I type all that.

Anonymous said...

It was nice to see you guys, You are wonderful person to share so much time. I couldn't ask for a better daughter.Mom