Wednesday, November 5, 2008

"Every good deed doesn't go Unpunished"




I had Relief Society Presidency meeting at my house this morning. My nephew Grey was here. The kids were playing in Adele's room while we were discussing visiting teaching (which is a huge project) . Tate was crying and I went in Adele's room and this is what I found. They were squeezing glitter glue on Tate's head!!!!! This was bad enough but the glue was a birthday present for Adele's friend Emily! I told the kids to clean up Adele's room and they were having a time out until lunch time. Then I gave Tate a bath, and I'm still socking the blanket and shirts in the washer. I'm afraid he is going to be a little sparkle for a while. The other two ladies said how calm I was and I told them it was only because they were there. Adele did get a little kick the bum.
The title came from my father in law when he was the bishop he went to help a family move and his pickup got hit twice while he was there.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow how pretty. Grandma

Rita Peck said...

Isn't it nice when others around so that you have to act how you want to but don't when they aren't there. At least that is me. Good for you to take pics cause you will laugh about it someday and be glad to have picks. Tyson did a Curious George painting (paint on hands and feet) walked across our kitchen to his room and painted his walls and brother. I wanted pics but was afraid he might think it was ok then. I wish I had now though

Allison said...

I'm laughing and hope one day you will be able to look back and laugh.

Jodi said...

I'm sorry, but this is so funny. So glad to hear other people children act like mine.

mikeandnicolefam said...

Oh my!! That was a good one! Way to grab the camera and stay calm!

Crae said...

If you are quoting me the title should be "no good deed goes unpunished".
Crae

Diane said...

Wow!! When I was reading your blog I couldn't help it to just laugh. I think its funny...but I know I would have been really mad. I guess your probably lucky that the ladys were at your house.

Natalie said...

Oh no! That is terrible!! Poor Tate! Did it stick and hurt his hair? It is so crazy what kids will find,get into,and do. Thanks for sharing though- its nice to know all kids do things like that!

S and M said...

That's funny! I think when it's someone else's kid, it is much more funny than if it were your own. :)

jenny said...

At least it has been a few months since they pulloed off the last devious trick! We just thought they were getting better.