


These pictures are of the room I helped my friend do for her six year old girl. My sister cut all the vinyl for the wall and the surf boards. We ran into a few bumps, but I think it turned out really cute. We also painted her sons room and Adele's room. I think it is so fun to design and decorate rooms. So if any of you wants some free advice let me know, and take it for what its worth.
I have plans for my kitchen, but I will decide after Christmas what I want to do.


After Christmas I will post another picture of Adele's room (hint hint).







8 comments:
Janel,
This turned out so cute. Brenna's room is in those colors. I want to put vinyl up on her wall, but she seems to think she doesn't want it. I haven't been able to convince her yet.
hint, hint? what does that mean? hmmmmm, another adele on the way?? or just a newly painted, decorated room??hmmmm :)
Darling! The rooms are adorable. I love the surf board room! It has fun colors and is not too "kiddie" -what a great idea and so original. You'll have to come to Denver to help me. I am so uninspired!!
Yes, I need help! I'm so glad you volunteered yourself. I'm thinking the hint, hint, means morning sickness is either here or on the way! I can't imagine a hint, hint would mean adele's room is painted again unless half was for a baby. Maybe I'm way off and reading in to everything.
Nooo!!!! I just meant Santa would be bringing more decorations and bedding for Adele's room.
Allison I would love to go to Holland to do some decorating.
It looks so cute. Love the colors.
It is really cute Janel. I am in desperate need of help. I told Kristin and Mom that too. Be ready to help this Thanksgiving.
I love all the colours and designs. I will definately have to send a message your way when I'm looking at decorating. (FYI this is Rita's sister Tamara, I don't know if I've left a message before. I cheated and saw the link for your blog through Rita. :) )
Post a Comment