


Cam started to put the wall frames up this morning before I got up.
Tyler and Tate were helping.
We watched a video on "Ask This Old House" to find out the correct was to
do it. I would have just eye bald it and put them on the wall. Cam is much
better at measuring and getting things even, level, and the right size.
I'm so excited I just keep looking at them!
We lived in a house before that had molding like this in the dinning room, and I
have loved it since.







5 comments:
It is so nice looking I just love it.Yeah for sewing too. I love the pillow. mom
Love it. It looks so cool.
I love the look of that. I need some too.
I love it! send cam down to do ours next! Call it a friend bonding time, he and jay can work together. We can get a sitter and go shopping! yeah, sounds great to me.
That looks really nice Janel.
Post a Comment