
Adele had her first dance performance on the 23rd.
She was very excited until I started to put in the hot curlers. Then she was not happy. Fortunately by the time she danced she had forgotten about the hair drama.
.
Adele is the second from the left.
The song is form the movie Enchanted if you did not recognize it. It is about a cartoon princess that gets sent to the real world by and evil soon to be mother in law. She experiences a rude awakening to the real world. I has a lot of singing in it.







5 comments:
How cute! Adele looks like she had lots of fun!
you're good dancer Adele. Thanks for sharing the picture, I loved it. Grandma M.
Janel, I'm sure you have realized that I went private. I would love to add you to my list, but don't have your e-mail. If you would like to be added, send your e-amil to jodi@ida.net
What a great performance! At least you only had to deal with hair drama. When Bailee danced she would just stand there and look at everyone, wouldn't even move a muscle. It was so embarrassing. Looks like you have the Captain of the dance team in your family!
She looks adorable. Congrats on a great first performance
Post a Comment