Monday, August 24, 2009

Afternoon Project

I got the August Family Fun magazine today, and saw this cute Monogram idea. So once Tate went down for a nap Adele helped me pick our fabric that would match her bedspread. I used a some thick wire that was around the house and bent to to form the "A". The fabric I cut into 1/2inch strips and tide or glued each end. It was fast and easy, and it looks so cute in her room!

5 comments:

signsbyjodi said...

Very Cute! You are so creative.

liesel said...

Cute! what a fun idea!

Diana said...

It does look really cute. Maybe things have slowed down there a little. Time for some fun crafts with Adele. I bet she had fun with mom.

Natalie said...

It turned out so cute. I really like it. It is a great idea and maybe in a few months I'll get brave and try it!

Rita Peck said...

Love it. Amazing how simple things can be so adorable. It was fun to see you in the store today. Good luck with the baby