Wednesday, September 2, 2009

July update




Tyler and Adele both learned to swim this year! Adele learned the "Monkey, Airplane, Solider", and started the free style. She loved jumping of the diving board and floating to the side (her swimming teacher was in the water with her the whole time). Tyler learned to free style and swam the length of the pool, and became good at diving for things at the bottom of the pool. He went of the diving board once with a lot of begging from his teacher. He did jump in several time from the side. It was so great to have making progress this year!




This is at our ward party. Adele is wearing the bonnet we got in Chesterfield.



The kids wanted to go back to the Chesterfield town site. We went last year and I did not bring my camera, so this time I made sure I remembered. We went to houses we did not see last time or were newly restored.
(If you want to know more this is there website)

Tyler playing with the "Limber Jack?"


Stopping at the "Old Log Store" is the kids favorite stop. They only sell things that you could by 100 years ago.



This is a "Dug Out" That Cam's relative is helping build. Most of the buildings are original on the town site. But a few are starting to be moved from locations to the town site.




This is an old potty seat. Tate thought it was a great little chair.





My good friend Heidi came to visit us with her family. The kids had a great time playing in the tree house and going to the river. They "skipped rocks", and walked on the rail road bridge. Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Rita Peck said...

What fun activites and beautiful pictures. How fun to have Heidi visit. How close are your babies?

Janel said...

She is due in a few weeks. And I'm due Nov.15-17, so two and a half months. She is having a girl and I'm having a boy (surprise to anyone who didn't know!)

mandyjanewilliams said...

Janel, these are so cute! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of the silhouettess! You should print it off.