Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Monster Jam Birthday Party

Monster Mash (rolling over pillows)
Monster truck Race with a remote 
control monster truck.

One other game we played 
was.  Guess the Monster Truck
The kids sat in a circle and one kid
closed his his then spun in a circle
then he pointed to one of the kids 
with his eyes closed.  The kid he
was pointing at made a truck
sound and the kid in the middle had
to guess who it was.
Pin the wheel on the Monster Truck
All the flags were make with black or white poster board.  I wove the checkered flags The direction were in the January Family Fun Magazine.  It was just like a 1st grade art project.
Cake was made with 9x13 and two 6 in. round cake pans
Black and white decorations were refurbished pinewood derby decorations.
I Printed the "Monster Jam" pictures from clip art off the internet. Then I glued them on the flags.
to identify the facility
Birthday Boy

4 comments:

The Welch's said...

I love all the decorations and the cake! You did a great job, it turned out way cute!

Rita Peck said...

what fun. I love it.

Diana said...

It looked really fun. Did you draw the monster truck?

Janel said...

I drew the Monster truck and my sister in law Mandy colored it.