Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Trying Again and more Info.

The top two flowers were made with cutting the triangles out of the circles then melting each cut.

The fabric on this flower is thinner and it melted easier giving it that ruffly look.
On the Posie looking ones are made like all the other ones you see.  Except  I sewed them together with a needle and thread.  Then I pinched the back and sewed the pinch together (?)


When I hot glued the bead instead of putting it in the center I folded over the first layer.


This post may be a repeat of what I POSTED yesterday, but I can only see two of the flowers when I look at it!!!!  I added a few more instruction, but I'm not very good at writing instructions.
I remember in 2nd grade my teacher gave our class an assignment to write direction on how to make a peanut butter sandwich.  Needless to say when my teacher read my instructions and then did what I wrote to do she reached into the peanut butter jar with her fingers and then smeared it on the bread.  Great learning activity!

No comments: