






These pictures are things we have done this month.
Tyler and Tate got new bunk beds (a Christmas present).
I recorded Adele and Emily for an hour while they danced to music I found on "playlist".
Tyler and Adele rescued a kitten that Bud was "playing" with. It had to come inside to recover. It entertained the kids while I painted.
The flowers and the helmet were all Adele. I thought is was cute their is a piece of foam under the towel you can't see.
Tate eating his Birthday cake batter.
Adele and Tate bowled in the kitchen with the "simple orange"containers I was saving for dry packing.
Last of all Tate playing with his Christmas soccer ball.
This month has also been filled with many outdoor activities.
- four wheeling
- snowmaching
- sledding
- snow forts
- shoveling snow
- running
- Adele tracking foot prints in the snow
- seeing the new calves







4 comments:
What great pics to show the month in shots. Love the helmut and flowers.
Looks like a fun month! How did Tate's birthday go? My kids are doing tons better tonight (back to driving me crazy J/K) so if you need me to watch your kids give me a call! I checked out your flower business blog and it looks great! I like the colors that you put together in both the funeral and wedding arrangements.
Cute pictures.
I so glad you found such fun things to do in January. I always hated January in Grace. I think it snowed everyday and I was constantly shoveling myself out of my driveway just to get plowed in again when the snowplow would come down my street.
Post a Comment