Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Another First

Tyler learned to drive his Grandma's 500
(snow machine) last weekend. He even went to Baldy
(a mountain close by) I thought he would have gotten
tired on the ride, but he drove the whole time! He looked so
small when I was riding behind him on my own snow machine.

Adele went on the trip. She rode with Cam. The picture was
taken earlier in the day when they were riding around on the
farm. Adele seemed perfectly comfortable with Tyler.
Tate was with me and we stopped to fix his glove, and
he thought I was taking to long and pushed on the throttle(?) and
I screamed, and I thought for sure I was going off the back.


(He is cranky looking in the picture because I'm taking a picture and
not giving him a "showshine ride".)
He is crazy about snow machines. When ever Cam goes to the door
Tate grabs his goggles to go for a ride.

5 comments:

Rita Peck said...

Your kids are so cute. Mine wish there were snow machines around

Natalie said...

So fun. I am glad that your kids all like snow machining. That will be a fun thing for you all to do as they grow up.

Kristin said...

Kash has done that same trick Tate did a couple of times too. Be careful not to leave him alone on one running. Kash rolled the little snowmachine and about pinned Brad to the back of the garage with the 4 wheeler.

Katie Olsen said...

It was a fun ride. Just wish I hadn't locked the keys in the truck. Thanks for the help getting it unlocked. Tyler did a great job.

Michelle said...

Fun....That is pretty good that Tyler could ride so long. It looks like he is loving the outdoors.