

Adele, Emily, Tate and I went for a bike ride to the apple tree and on the way there we stopped at the ditch and picked cattails.
Tate kept calling them "corn dogs",
and I thought, they do look like corn dogs more then they look like cattails!
We rode to the apple tree on Comish Lane and sampled the sour apples then threw them in the ditch. Then the girls played on the haystack and ran through the field.
Tate kept calling them "corn dogs",
and I thought, they do look like corn dogs more then they look like cattails!
We rode to the apple tree on Comish Lane and sampled the sour apples then threw them in the ditch. Then the girls played on the haystack and ran through the field.
This is just some more reasons I love Grace!







1 comment:
Sounds like so much fun. What great memories
Post a Comment