
Ok, I looked at one of those hair blog and showed Adele this picture, and she said "that would hurt mom". So I thought there is now way she will let me fix her hair like that! On my Birthday Adele had pre-school and she let me put a ponytail in her hair and then I just started braiding.( As a side note. Tyler had Cam get me a "foot massager" for my Birthday. When Tyler gave it to me he said, "You can use this when you get angre it will calm you down". Humm... that made me think a little bit.)
So back to the hair, when I was braiding I said, "Adele quit moving your head around!" (in a not so nice voice). Adele said "do you need to go use the foot massager Mom?" I guess I probbly did.







4 comments:
Wow Mikatie would never sit still for that. It looks great
Thanks! Now that I have figured that I can make my own title, I can't leave it alone.
Good Job on the Hair. Happy Late Birthday too.
WOW! The hair looks awesome. Happy Birthday! So funny about the foot massager.
Post a Comment