Thursday, September 18, 2008

Perfectly comfortable

Cam had me bring Belle over to driveway to eat some fresh grass, and while I was out there Tyler told me Tate was awake and wanted me to get him out of the crib. I was not sure what to do with Belle and Adele said I'll hold her. When I came back Adele and Belle were perfectly fine. I thought she looked so cute with her overalls on and leading that tall horse.

3 comments:

Rita Peck said...

What a priceless picture. I love it.

Michelle said...

Hi Janel, Your blog is so cute. When did you get a GPS? That sounds like a great thing for kids to do outside. I am doing better. I got a gift card to a day spa for a free pedicure, so I went today, it was nice. I feel like I am climbing up out of my slump, and hopefully I will be bloggin about good things. Call me sometime after 2pm.

Janel said...

The GPS is actually my mother in law, but Cam is getting one any time for a "work thank you gift".