Thursday, September 25, 2008

Camping (?)

We went camping at a Friends camping area. I'm so glad they were willing to share with us. We had a great time. We stayed two night, but it was close to home so we were able to come home for somthings we needed to do. Then go back up there to sleep again.
Me riding the zip line. I was a lot of fun. Every time I thought I was going to go right into this big tree. Then it would stop me and I would swing clear out. I went much faster them the kids. Tate wanted to try so bad so Cam or I put him on the small seat and ran with him. He thought it was great. Tyler and Adele also loved it.
This is a swing that they made for there grand kids to ride. He should Cam how to run it. The first time I rode with Tate and it made me sick t my stomach going around and around (I'm getting sick just thinking about it). Tate had to ride with Tyler or Adele the rest of the time.
Adele waiting for supper of sandwiches from home.
Tyer used the wagon to hall everything to and from the truck. Tate had to go every trip. He loved it. A few times he had to sit on top of things and he did not mind.

6 comments:

Allison said...

Looks like tons of fun. I've never zip lined but I can only imagine the adrenaline rush. Plus camping is always that much better when you can run home for things.

mikeandnicolefam said...

Looks like you had a fun time!! Was that place by chance up in the mountains on the way to Lava? I'll bet the kids loved the zipline! (and you too!!)

Diane said...

Cute!! Sounds like you had a blast!! Shawn and I want to try to zip line. I thought it would fun!!

Rita Peck said...

Wow that looks like alot of fun. Makes me want to take my family camping. Your kids are so adorable.

Kristin said...

How'd I miss that?

Janel said...

You missed it Kristin because it was the same time the family went to High C and sow the rattlesnake.