



We got a new puppy Saturday night. We got him from a family in Chesterfield. When we got there about six black and white Border Cole waddled out. I was not sold on the idea until I saw all of them they were so cute. We let Tyler pick his favorite (Adele had fallen asleep on the drive) he chose the only one that had brown on him. The kid love chasing "Bud" and being chased by him. Tate and the puppy take turns being afraid of each other. The picture on the right is Tyler playing with Bud. The puppy has been great for him. I brought to Tyler's class for Tyler's Show and Tell. tyler loveed talking about his puppy and bring him around to the kids for him to pet. Adele wanted to take a picture of Emily and me with Bud he bite my hair just before she took the picture. The picture on the right corner is the kids trying to Bud to come out, because Tate hit him in the eye with a softball, and he hid in the doghouse.







2 comments:
What fun!! nothing like a puppy to get you out of the house. I hope Tate starts liking dogs now. Love Mom
The puppy is adorable. I love the pic of him eating your hair. Good luck.
Post a Comment