Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Home Style Restaurant


Jenny's kids came over a couple of weeks ago and I wondered what to do about lunch with all of these kids and there picky taste buds (no offense Jenny I mostly mean my own kids)
So Harper and I decided to play restaurant. I told Harper what I was willing to
make and she printed a menu and coloring page for each kid.
All of us ended up
having fun for lunch.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like fun. Wish I could get some more ambition and do some more creative play.

Kristin said...

That's so cute. I was talking to Tami yesterday about what a creative mom you are. Your backyard art studio and a homestyle restaurant. Cute!

Janel said...

It is really not to often I do things like that. It is usually when we have other kids over.
(Harper also really likes to play restaurant).